Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July was FUN


The parents and I had a fun 4th of July. I'm having fun here playing in my bebe-pod seat ;-) Dad had to work some of the day, but luckily he got home in time for us to go celebrate the 4th with the Diaz'. I had a lot of fun at my first 4th of July party...and let's be honest, I was the most popular girl at the whole party. I think it has become my mission in life to convince all my parents friends that they want to have little munckins too ;-) I'm ready for cousins and friends!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I love her patriotic outfit! She's so cute!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, USA
Well, Hello! We are so excited to have welcomed our daughter Heidi into the world this year, and look forward to the adventures that the future holds for us all. Because so many of our family and friends cannot be here with us in Sweet Home Alabama, we hope that this blog helps to bridge this geographical gap so that the distance doesn't feel quite so great.